Our team of automation and mechanical engineers will be happy to take up the challenge of process automation in the plastics, food, pharmaceutical and metal industries.
We invite you to contact us in projects related to:
- Grippers design
- degating parts from the injection mold
- pick & place applications
- Foam grippers (vacuum grippers)
- grippers for palletizing
- Sprue-cutting stations (cold and hot cutting)
- Automatic labeling and marking systems
- Inserts feeding into the injection mold cavities
- Inserts installation into plastic parts
- Integration of 6-axis robots (ABB, KUKA, Fanuc, etc.) on injection molding machines and in palletizing applications
- Vision systems for product inspection
- Custom-made solutions
For all designed machines and robotic stations, we carry out a risk assessment in accordance with the guidelines of the PN-EN ISO 12100 standard followed by a safety audit carried out by an external auditor. The final report on the risk assessment together with the manufacturer's declaration of conformity are supplied with the technical documentation and the machine / robotic station is CE issued.