FIPA Spider lifting systems
Due to faster and easier operation, vacuum lifters are generally considered to be better than classic lifting devices. When working with Spider vacuum lifters, it is enough to push the vacuum cups to the area to be gripped and press the button activating the valve with negative pressure.
FIPA Spider is a vacuum truss, which was developed in the "plug & play" technology and designed to work with cranes or hoists.
FIPA Spider lifts are used for carrying panels and sheets. Vacuum lifters are primarily used in the wood, tin and glass processing industries. With the use of FIPA Spider vacuum lifters, placing elements in machine tools and storing them is much easier.
FIPA Spider is available in two versions: with a lifting capacity of up to 250 and up to 500 kg.
We can adapt the cross beam to meet your needs with a variety of accessories.
- Fitting for the crane bulb for fastening the chain control on the operating handle
- Signal lamp for optical warning in loud working environments
- Hinge for a flexible control panel ensures an upright position, even at a low working height
- Additional cross beams ensure a large suction area and improve the support of deformed materials
- Variable selection of vacuum cups, depending on the application
We also offer chain hoists and hoists, cooperating with FIPA vacuum traverse.
|Admissible work load [kg]||250||500|
|Suction power at 50 Hz [m3/h]||5||5|
|Power supply at 50 Hz [V]||220-240||220-240|
|Rated power [kW]||0.12||0.12|
|Noise level at 50 Hz [dB(A)]||60||60|
|Vacuum reserves [l]||5.35||5.35|
|Number of vacuum cups||4||6|
|Connection thread vacuum cups||G1/2||G1/2|